Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

am hoping that before I depart next weekend, that the Little One will send me one more reputation in a PM. No harm in hoping is there, now actually getting one is another matter. lol ::)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Thank you so much for those kind words, you will I am sure enjoy the company of this merry band of rascals, and you will certainly enjoy Leora when you see her, she is somewhat different to the other girls in some of the other apartments, in as much as apart from being very beautiful she also has a very astute brain and a great personality.

1 hour ago, The Pilgrim said:

If I am eventually half as well liked as this guy seems to be, then I will be more than happy, Didn't know you pal, but good luck anyway.

Jimbo4 is right.

she is the reason I am here and she will be the reason I will leave... if she'll decide to leave.

None like her ... One of a kind.:blush:

(No disrespect for others of course.)

Enjoy as in time you will understand what wonder she is:angel:

Welcome friend

• Upvote 1

Congratulations Leora, it looks like you have finally got Paul to take guitar lessons even if it's only from the PC, also it sounds like he's got it almost in tune, but it will take a lot more practice before he can serenade you.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Pepe said:

images.pngimages.jpgCall me cray but I love to watch the Goddess clean the apartment.

Now if I could only get here to come by and clean my den but with a few less clothes. :biggrin:

or either one of these outfits.

Ha haha you cracked me up man ... 

No disrespect for the sweet flower but that's funny

Like your new icon ..i Liked also the old one:biggrin:

14 minutes ago, The Pilgrim said:

I have just seen Leora taking a shower, what a fantastic body she has, hope to see more in the future.

Prepare yourself for a life changing experience, and you will love every moment....I have.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, The Pilgrim said:

I have just seen Leora taking a shower, what a fantastic body she has, hope to see more in the future.

This is one part (very significant )

Out of what stand behind that sweet flower.

She is full of surprises , unpredictable and marveluos woman. She has so many beautiful qualitys ... You'll be surprised. 

My lady have a great evening you and paul :heart:

17 minutes ago, The Pilgrim said:

As no one has posted it, "Welcome to the Forum", as for Leora yes she has the perfect body and looks, but she also has a great brain to go with it, also the most appealing part about Leora also known as the Goddess, is her unpredictability

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

As no one has posted it, "Welcome to the Forum", as for Leora yes she has the perfect body and looks, but she also has a great brain to go with it, also the most appealing part about Leora also known as the Goddess, is her unpredictability

Pepe welcomed him :/

24 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Thank you, sorry for the delay in responding, As you can now see Pepe,Reallifecamv, and Jimbo4 welcomed me along with yourself, I feel comfortable already.