Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Life is strange isn't it, there are many things I could be doing right now, but do you know what I would really like to do. I would like to sit down  face to face with the Little One and just talk, about all sorts of things.....yes I'm crazy but whats wrong with dreaming. 

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Life is strange isn't it, there are many things I could be doing right now, but do you know what I would really like to do. I would like to sit down  face to face with the Little One and just talk, about all sorts of things.....yes I'm crazy but whats wrong with dreaming. 

Crazy?  I wouldn't say that ... Not at all its natural feeling when you admire someone :blush:

I think me and most in here share that kind of dream .

That just show how we apreciat and respect her as a person .

What a woman she is :heart:

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

At the moment when writing about whoever, much of what is written can be lost in translation and misconstrued , but face to face you can look in peoples eyes and know what is being said. 

• Upvote 1

I think we need to educate ourselves a little further to understand why she is called "The Goddess" on this forum.

Certainly, I think she resembles Sleeping Beauty, just as much, but a kiss from a squirrel will not break the evil witches spell. But I digress.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphrodite

and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_(mythology)

Othea's_Epistle_(Queen's_Manuscript)_07.jpg

• Upvote 5