Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

10 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I sense a disturbance among the loving wildlife creatures of the forest. The Force must me strong in this girl.

That it is... I seem to have a lot of static cling in my tail. 

8 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I sense a disturbance among the loving wildlife creatures of the forest. The Force must me strong in this girl.

I was hoping to see another sexy show from the Queen of RLC, like the oder day , The way she was moving  and sucking  her fingers :angel:

39 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Ahh but skunk is here. You should remember I am nocturnal... 

She's driving me insane. 

She is driving us all insane, and I don't want to be cured thank you.

This position that she is with her butt facing the camera is incredible, the best is still to see her roll up teasing, this woman is incredible, the way she always tries to provide a perfect angle to the camera is wonderful, she has always been and always Will be the eternal god of rlc.

• Upvote 2

May lady...  

I see you still driving every body hear crazy :biggrin: ... 

What powers you have ...

But in my eyes your strongest power above all is your true smile that Warms all hearts:heart:

Sweet flower you?..  As you do your cat walk .. Or did ... I'll bless you with a beautiful day or is it night all ready... 

May you Sweet dreams when you go to sleep love :angel:

3 hours ago, Nick said:

I was hoping to see another sexy show from the Queen of RLC, like the oder day , The way she was moving  and sucking  her fingers :angel:

That was just an enormous tease today. Maybe she was waiting for me to say something LOL. If she was I'm sorry I didn't speak up.

2 hours ago, Voodooox said:

This position that she is with her butt facing the camera is incredible, the best is still to see her roll up teasing, this woman is incredible, the way she always tries to provide a perfect angle to the camera is wonderful, she has always been and always Will be the eternal god of rlc.

Did you see what she said on the B2 board?