Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

19 minutes ago, Lumpy123 said:

I'd be a hypocrit if I said I didn't enjoy her pleasure.

As we all came to watch rlc for one thing in the begging.. 

And in time we have found something far far far more beautiful then what we Imagining we would find:heart:   .. 

That sweet woman has touched our hearts in away that no one had expected (I know I didn't.. But she caught my by surprise).... And in the most natural way of who she is and what she stands for in live...

I thank to god that i had and still have the privilege and honor to know such a Wonderful and inspirational woman.. 

Beautiful flower ... May god keep your smile on your sweet face always :blush::angel::biggrin: 

• Upvote 2

As most of you are aware Leora is on her third day of petitioning in the city, the temperature today is -25, so colder than yesterday, She has had some good news, and when she updates me I will post it here.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

As most of you are aware Leora is on her third day of petitioning in the city, the temperature today is -25, so colder than yesterday, She has had some good news, and when she updates me I will post it here.

She's finally going to adopt me....:heart: :heart: :heart: :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

The good news is that the head of the department at the university signed her petition, and has taken some blank copies away and promised that he would have at least 200 signatures from students by Saturday. She cannot be out in the cold for more than 20 minutes at a time as it is bitterly cold and hot drinks are not helping her now.

I have pleaded with her to stop now as she has done more than enough, and get herself home to a hot bath, I am not sure yet if she will heed my advice.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The good news is that the head of the department at the university signed her petition, and has taken some blank copies away and promised that he would have at least 200 signatures from students by Saturday. She cannot be out in the cold for more than 20 minutes at a time as it is bitterly cold and hot drinks are not helping her now.

I have pleaded with her to stop now as she has done more than enough, and get herself home to a hot bath, I am not sure yet if she will heed my advice.

Great news hopefully this person gets the 200 signatures for her. 

The only way you going to get her to stop is if you drag her away kicking and screaming. She is very passionate about this cause. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Great news hopefully this person gets the 200 signatures for her. 

The only way you going to get her to stop is if you drag her away kicking and screaming. She is very passionate about this cause. 

Yeah I know, she has just said she wants to complete one more sheet of 16 signatures, she has already collected 21 today. Although I am well aware of her passion for this cause, I am also, like yourself, well aware of her stubbornness when she sets her mind to something, hopefully not to the detriment of her health. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yeah I know, she has just said she wants to complete one more sheet of 16 signatures, she has already collected 21 today. Although I am well aware of her passion for this cause, I am also, like yourself, well aware of her stubbornness when she sets her mind to something, hopefully not to the detriment of her health. 

Well she is more use to the cold than this skunk , but when she finally adopts me we are moving closer to the equator. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Well she is more use to the cold than this squirrel, but when she finally adopts me we are moving closer to the equator. 

Not if Foamy has anything to do with it.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

She is on her way home.

• Upvote 3