Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

2 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

Find it hard to believe .. But let's assume there is something in what you say ... The questions is why would you post something that is this kind of personal matter that can have bad affected and hurt leora ??? 

Explain

Because he's a cretin.

What I fail to understand is why when the vast majority of people who post on here think very highly of Leora, someone thinks it clever to throw a spanner in the works to try and upset her, there is no benefit in it to anyone, is it just to be confrontational?

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, canlı said:

beklede gör yeni elbise ve çamaşır

Listen friend .. I will answer in a gentlemans way for you and for all.

What we See through the cam is one thing .. Our mind complete the rest  and it can play tricks on us... As for most people.. everything in RLC has connection to sex. 

Even if people think everthing they do have something to do with sex it does not mean it does.. 

This is not a sex show but

REAL LiFE... 

Although this is a place for any opinion it does not mean that  one can say something that can hurt or cause some bad incident in there life. . . 

It has happened before..  Leora and Paul did have fights because of insensitive remarks like this ...

lets say hypothetically that you know something... 

even you had some proof of this kind of things it does not mean that you can hurt her privacy .,..

You saw her go without underwear then you can remark on that.....

but to say that she is going to have sex because of it .. That's an offensive remark

Please keep this kind of thoughts  to your self.... or pm to a friend if you feel younhave to say it....

but not in the general That can cause bad reaction and hurt ones personal life and privacy...

Love compassion and support from us.. That's what they need ...

Social media can be crul more then you'll ever understand my friend... 

You try to be 24/7 I front of thousands of people .. That THINK you do something that you don't and see what will happened to your  feelings... It will hurt you more then you ever understand.... Hell.... it can cause you to go in to deep depression .... 

Please next time think before you remark thing like that ...

I address this request it to your heart and not your head.

• Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

What we See through the cam is one thing .. Our mind complete the rest  and it can play tricks on us... As for most people.. everything in RLC has connection to sex. 

Even if people think everthing they do have something to do with sex it does not mean it does.. 

REAL LiFE... 

Although this is a place for any opinion it does not mean that  one can say something that can hurt or cause some bad incident in there life. . . 

It has happened before..  Leora and Paul did have fights because of insensitive remarks like this ...

even you had some proof of this kind of things it does not mean that you can hurt her privacy .,..

but to say that she is going to have sex because of it .. That's an offensive remark

Please keep this kind of thoughts  to your self.... or pm to a friend if you feel younhave to say it....

but not in the general That can cause bad reaction and hurt ones personal life and privacy...

You try to be 24/7 I front of thousands of people .. That THINK you do something that you don't and see what will happened to your  feelings... It will hurt you more then you ever understand.... Hell.... it can cause you to go in to deep depression .... 

Well said my friend. 

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

REAL LiFE... 

Very well put my friend.

• Upvote 4