Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Leora is amazing. It´s really exciting to see how she gradually moves forward. I think we experienced voyeurs can already see when she gets the first glimpse of desire into her thoughts and how the temptation grows slowly, she starts caressing her tits, and then her pussy finally draws her fingers down there like a magnet. Her bating technique is nothing special - I hope she would get some new ideas - but it is really a total experience for her, and that´s why she is in her own class. She can enjoy her touch from the beginning till the end in an accelerating rhythm, whereas the other girls concentrate in the clit for one minute and that´s it. And how sensual Leora looks these days (and especially during those sessions) compared to her earlier RLC days. Wow, our real Goddess!

54 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Leora is amazing. It´s really exciting to see how she gradually moves forward. I think we experienced voyeurs can already see when she gets the first glimpse of desire into her thoughts and how the temptation grows slowly, she starts caressing her tits, and then her pussy finally draws her fingers down there like a magnet. Her bating technique is nothing special - I hope she would get some new ideas - but it is really a total experience for her, and that´s why she is in her own class. She can enjoy her touch from the beginning till the end in an accelerating rhythm, whereas the other girls concentrate in the clit for one minute and that´s it. And how sensual Leora looks these days (and especially during those sessions) compared to her earlier RLC days. Wow, our real Goddess!

A definition of a feminine  beauty...

wonderful in mind and spirit from Head to toe  in All aspects:blush:

IS OUR LEORA.  ??:heart:

Sending you love ?

thank you God for creating such an amazing woman ... 

God i want to to tell you that I admire you work:angel::biggrin:

And leora ... Of course you know that i admire you :heart:

Beautiful day to all.

Thank you again flower...?

• Upvote 2

We can never stop loving you Leora, for all the wonderful fine experiences you always offer to us. Even a heartfelt thank you for all that sensual sexy you gave us earlier today. You are the most beautiful of all. Love Peace and Happiness. ✨?????

• Upvote 2