Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

7 minutes ago, Lumpy123 said:

I have wondered if Paul reads these forums as well.  If he did...he might find little positive in it.  We are all big fans of Leora...and love to lavish her with praise...but mostly what I see for Paul is criticism.  And so in that respect...I have wondered if that could possibly be a source of conflict for them.

I doubt he'll read. Yes, she reads for sure.

20 minutes ago, Lumpy123 said:

In terms of fighting in relationships...after 26+ years of marriage...we have never fought...and the key is avoiding selfishness.  To be angry at your life partner...you have to harbor some level of selfishness.  If you MUST win the fight you are selfish.  If you do something that hurts your partner and don't care...you are selfish.  And under no circumstances should you ever desire to put your hands on your partner out of anger.  That is just flat unacceptable. I would never do that to my wife...and she would never do that to me.  If I ever felt the need to...it would indicate it was time to leave.  But I honestly never expect that to happen either.  

I think men who do that are usually insecure as to their role as a man...and think they are asserting that role by bringing violence.  But in reality they are just being giant assholes.  

Think before you act, consider how it feels to be on the other side of the argument.  Discuss it...settle it.  Anger never solves anything.  The old saying that cooler heads prevail...is a fact.

I say to you that your words are solid. . ,you are lucky guy that you have natural truth in your soul and your life ... Not all couple have such luck in there relationship .. In fact most couples don't have this kind if level of understanding... 

It Requires to know your self and to know how to conquer your Impulse's...

Some need to learn that from life some have it natural... Some will learn it from others mistakes

Again your blessed and I would welcome you to share your wisdom to thous how had less luck ... Still please be gentle with your word as easily it can hurt thous how are on the other side and do not know how to fix there problems as they can be to deep in them...

I am not referring to leora and Paul but in general.. 

Thank you for your words

10 minutes ago, Solembum said:

Paul has to feel like a little girlie man inside. He cannot please his woman, who would be pleased with 5 min! This couple has to go! Ticking time bomb!

If they lasted as long as they do until now then you'll be surprised ....

They can last more then you can ever Imagine.   .. 

Have you always manage to solve their problems.... 

And thank god for that?

2 minutes ago, Juli' said:

And again offended the boy returned. Do you have any problems? And here is my father? What nonsense are you talking about. You are not tired to write all this nonsense?

None of them just will not give you no peace will they hun ?

5 minutes ago, Ghostrider51 said:
6 minutes ago, Ghostrider51 said:

None of them just will not give you no peace will they hun ?

And some are constantly in here making posts almost every 2 to 4 to 8 hours and just will not give you any peace luv. It is very immature and indecent of those who do this.

Most here...including myself have no clue what is actually going on inside your Apt other than what you tell us...simply because we do not understand what is being said.  We can only guess from body language and actions and make assumptions based on our own experiences.  For that you must consider giving our speculation some consideration...however it is not mean't to be disrespectful by most...(trolls aside) and for some, comes out of genuine concern for yours and Paul's happiness.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Lumpy123 said:

Most here...including myself have no clue what is actually going on inside your Apt other than what you tell us...simply because we do not understand what is being said.  We can only guess from body language and actions and make assumptions based on our own experiences.  For that you must consider giving our speculation some consideration...however it is not mean't to be disrespectful by most...(trolls aside) and for some, comes out of genuine concern for yours and Paul's happiness.

I would agree on that lumpy...

My Lady you know me and you know I wouldn't say something to hurt someone ...

So all that is said comes truly for concern?

But i knew you'll manage as you both are smart people:biggrin::blush:

23 minutes ago, Ghostrider51 said:
2 minutes ago, Juli' said:

I know their true cause. Therefore, it does not hurt me. And I would have ignored it. If this man did not write about my father! My father is the good father to me. And why write these lies. Fu. What bad manners! Solembum, you can write about anything you want. But do not you dare talk about my father! Especially since you do not know it.

I know there have had to be times when you looked in here on this chat, and likely hoped not to see any posts for awhile, especially any derogatory, false, or bad posts, for maybe at least a half a day to a day sometimes, to maybe have a feeling that just maybe there are not any peering eyes on you and your activities there in your apartment, and I have to say that I cannot blame you at all hun. Just keep your faith and hope up luv.