Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

WB-Pepe-le-pew-PENELOPE-Christmas-Stocking-Warner~01.jpg

By the way Jimbo here's my stocking she bought. 

You my friend are Priceless. Lol :biggrin: Now get of home and take a shower. And stop offending the gentle folk who frequent this forum.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You my friend are Priceless. Lol :biggrin: Now get of home and take a shower. And stop offending the gentle folk who frequent this forum.

You just will not come to terms with the fact that she would prefer to stroke a pussy ( ME, in case your filthy mind started getting other ideas. ) ::) than soil her hands on you. If she has gone to buy anything for you. it would most certainly be a large bottle of deodorant. Puuuurfect !!

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You just will not come to terms with the fact that she would prefer to stroke a pussy ( ME, in case your filthy mind started getting other ideas. ) ::) than soil her hands on you. If she has gone to buy anything for you. it would most certainly be a large bottle of deodorant. Puuuurfect !!

Ahh you would think that wouldn't you,but she had me descented. 

You'll never except that the Goddess has eyes only for Pepe.

Must I remind  you're just an alley cat digging thru trash cans and not a fluffy tailed critter from the forest where she resides.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

And that is why she has to wear glasses sometimes.......the smell reaches her first, and then she needs help in locating you, because you skulk around furtively, and hide in the shadows like the creepy critter you are. There is not enough money in Russia to be able to afford what it would cost to descent you, it would destabilize the Ruble. 

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Must I remind  you're just an alley cat digging thru trash cans and not a fluffy tailed critter from the forest where she resides.  

Trash cans, How very dare you, you upstart. The quality of the wastage of my upper class clientele  is better than most other folk dream of. For is it not true that from an early age I was dining on scraps of salmon, fillet steak, quails eggs, duck l'orange, and truffles, followed by the occasional  crepe suzette, Whilst you have been scavenging around Foamy's scraps all your wretched life. Class my friend is like cream, always rises to the top. Puuuuurfect !!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Newark52 said:

jimbo, pepe, will you two stop it after all this is supposed to be the season of Good Will and Peace to all, that includes you two

Compared to most times, this is goodwill. Lol

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Compared to most times, this is goodwill. Lol

You two are really going to impress the Little One, and she's even got her Christmas Tree out, and the mention of tree will probably bring Foamy out to increase the competition

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Newark52 said:

You two are really going to impress the Little One, and she's even got her Christmas Tree out, and the mention of tree will probably bring Foamy out to increase the competition

" When the cats away, the mice will play."

• Upvote 1