Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

6 minutes ago, Nexin said:

Why is it every time I tune in when Leora and Paul are both home she's wearing amazing lingerie and is half naked, and Paul looks homeless and is on the couch trying to make out with the dog?

That lingerie today is particularly sensational and I hope she wears it a lot more. The way that he little puss is poking out is fantastically sexy. But to answer your question, it is because the situation you describe happens a lot.

WOW!

I have mentioned that I love The Goddess in white and today she has worn a white silk number that is wonderfully short. Then she follows this up with some of her best bends ever and at some points I thought she was going to give the greatest ever but she never quite did. But ... I had to break off here because there was another even better GR bendfest ... I caught her on Kitchen Cam with the shot I have been trying to get for about 15 months - a bend right in front of it. A glorious day and not matchable by an other RLC girl and only beatable by herself.

4 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

Thank you! Oh, I`m sorry, you meant Ms. Goddess, she is not shy to stick it out there for us all to enjoy.. :smile:

And she.enjoys it as well .. that what I love about her. ...

Her Sexyness and beauty takes as all as captives to her movements.?

She is Gorgeous ?

• Upvote 4