Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

9 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Something new from RLC causing it to freeze its been doing that to me alot tonight 

It often happens when the clock hits a time finishing 0:00 particularly 50:00 and 20:00 but that's been the case for a long time. It is taking quite a long time to come back and some of the cameras don't just freeze they go black with no indication of a timer.

On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎18 at 4:34 PM, BBsq69 said:

It often happens when the clock hits a time finishing 0:00 particularly 50:00 and 20:00 but that's been the case for a long time. It is taking quite a long time to come back and some of the cameras don't just freeze they go black with no indication of a timer.

Mine says the video has stopped check your Internet connection white screen. 

Funny thing is that I have several tabs open and video is playing in them. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Pepe said:

On the first day of Christmas my true Love sent to me

The Goddess dancing for Pepe! :biggrin:

Good morning my gold friend :biggrin:

Good morning sweet flower?

I have to say that last night teas was amazing. ... although I had a feeling it would be only a teas I enjoyed every second of it.

God fly wear amazing. .. and now with your naked truth. .. beautiful woman you are?

My mind still not rest from last night:heart:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

Good morning my gold friend :biggrin:

Good morning sweet flower?

I have to say that last night teas was amazing. ... although I had a feeling it would be only a teas I enjoyed every second of it.

God fly wear amazing. .. and now with your naked truth. .. beautiful woman you are?

My mind still not rest from last night:heart:

Good morning real 

• Upvote 1