Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

3 hours ago, rebliz said:

It's quite funny that some people don't let the facts to changing a good story

Its even funnier when they alter the facts to create a story, as we have been witnessing here.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Oh forgive me I just forgot how pure she is

You era so blind to see that she lookin quite often at a live chat and respond someone or more in it will she dance here "erotic dance" ?

There's non so blind as those that cannot see.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, rebliz said:

To all Laura's fans keep going on your way she deserves it. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings

Its very easy to bully and disrespect a woman when you are hidden behind the cloak of anonymity, What a wonderful example of the human race you are.

• Upvote 3

I'm so glad I didn't come to read the comments when she was dancing :) 

Also, it would be pretty dumb to be broadcasing ona cam a site while giving the best view to the other side. Because yes, the view from the LR cam was much better than it would have been from her webcam if she had been using it, which clearly wasn't the case).

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Which is exactly what you have been spreading on this forum today. Thanks for confirming it.

Not only Money makes the world go around? so did fantasies keep yours going well otherwise we (and Laure) will lose  

22 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Not only Money makes the world go around? so did fantasies keep yours going well otherwise we (and Laure) will lose  

You are out of your League, Remember my parting words to you, for it might keep you in good stead for the future, 1, Tis better to to keep one's mouth shut and look stupid, than open it and confirm the fact you are.    2   Don't mess with the big boys, they hurt more than girls do,

This conversation is now terminated.  Have a nice Christmas.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, rebliz said:

Oh forgive me I just forgot how pure she is

You era so blind to see that she lookin quite often at a live chat and respond someone or more in it will she dance here "erotic dance" ?

If you can see exactly what she's watching you must have a bloody good optician, or imagination, because the camera quality and lighting isn't that good, and to be able to see what's on her computer screen from across the room is far beyond brilliant.

• Upvote 2