Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

10 minutes ago, Julian Lan said:

Still think so?

I could hear her moan and breathe during some of it  ::)

OK Let me explain. I always do this when I think she's going to bate. It's probably superstition on my part but just in case she needs a bit of encouragement I like to make sure she knows we're watching should she decide CC a visit. I don't think she is  a regular visit like Nelly and her associates ... even guests ... but she has visited in the past.

Today's bate was very different. Actually Eva ran out and after checking on her, Leora then shut the door. Then she got in a better position than ever before to bate. I was disappointed at first that her knickers stayed on but unlike in the old days they tend to come off at a much earlier stage (often they stayed on until the end) and then of course she gave us a side view before finishing from behind using the sofa as a rest. I was a little disappointed she did not go for the cushion option as her arse rises more in the air but this was quite specifically what I have been asking her to do for the best part of a year. I loved it.

What was different was the dishevelled nature of her hair - it was really sexy as it partly covered her face and fell on her boobs - and wiping her sticky hands on her knickers at the end was pretty special.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago Chip2020

Leora was trying to get ready to go out, but was yelling at Paul at the same time, all the while being totally naked. I'd really like a translation of what they're saying and what the argument was about. Whatever it was, they got over it pretty quickly. 

5 hours ago massimomorienti

Leora is complaining about Paul's laziness. He was sleeping for 10 hours and he promised her to be ready at 12, as they still have to drive to get somewhere. Apparently has been trying to make him stand up for many times, he agrees once she brings him his clothes..Then complains he is not a real man, only sleeps and has the behaviour of a grandma... 

Ha-ha-ha! Leora is standing totally naked before a mirror and says, "I had already gathered, and he (Paul) is lying in his underpants!"  :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

14 minutes she nags Paul, who complains that feels bad. When Leora angry, she becomes a terrible bore. :biggrin:

masimomorienti:    she says no grandma. Nearer in meaning is peasant woman. This low colloquial (coarse) name of the woman. Insulting to men. По русски - баба.

• Upvote 5

Guest beaver67

Leora is mad about something, and arguing with Paul who is just laughing at her- not a good thing during an argument

14 hours ago, Boom said:

What's she talking about? Didn't catch all. She kept going from room to room anyway.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Ildm1GBBg6

As I understand, she says on the phone with Paul (apparently). It's a little piece of conversation. She says: "He asked, how are you doing (apparently we are talking about their friend who phoned to Leora, when Paul was not at home) I do not communicate with him, no SMS, you can view. When you get home?"

This Thread is for the General Chat for this Apartment

This is for General Chat. If you have any Pictures or Videos Please place them in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.