Guest beaver67
On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎08 at 8:31 PM, purplewrap said:

Well hello there gorgeous :angel:

what a beautiful pair of tits- simply fabulous :biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎08 at 8:31 PM, purplewrap said:

Well hello there gorgeous :angel:

here's looking at you kid (thanks Humphrey):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The whole idea of "real life" would be lost if RLC stepped in to monitor and edit content.  I'm sure even if they decided to do this without letting it be known, someone would find it out and leak it to the forums.  I think perhaps they're running some maintenance in the background for the site itself.  The script shouldn't affect the video stream, only the items the script loads such as the thumbnails for the cam.  Perhaps it's an issue with the cache... 

It's about time Jazzy started wearing some nice see thru underwear!!!  Super hot!!! Screen Shot 2016-11-10 at 7.39.50 PM.png  

• Upvote 9

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎10 at 10:41 PM, davenuxx said:

The whole idea of "real life" would be lost if RLC stepped in to monitor and edit content.  I'm sure even if they decided to do this without letting it be known, someone would find it out and leak it to the forums.  I think perhaps they're running some maintenance in the background for the site itself.  The script shouldn't affect the video stream, only the items the script loads such as the thumbnails for the cam.  Perhaps it's an issue with the cache... 

It's about time Jazzy started wearing some nice see thru underwear!!!  Super hot!!! 

You're probably right. I was just throwing it out there as food for thought. They have had a lot of problems with tenants recently. Even the Kitty apartment is being filled with fights and arguments and crying and drunkenness with guests. If I were the site owner, I would have to think about it as a possible option.

• Upvote 1