Maya surfs the net topless

massu7

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been watching this same scene--and was surprised to see it in the free living room.  I guess they do teasers every once in a while hoping to attract more paid viewers.  Or maybe she would have done this even if she wasn't in RLC.

Nice boobs.

I don't know how to download successfully--or to upload it without getting banned from my paid RLC subscription.  So I'm glad that the frames got posted here.

What do you mean bu saying they do teasers?In the alma apartment they had sex on the livingroom...Its real life they do it wherever they please.

Well, of course I dont know how the RLC people do things. But here's my guess:  The people in the rooms receive compensation which is at least in part measured by how much revenue they generate or on the number of viewers of paid rooms.  The RLC couples might be advised to do most sexual activity in the paid rooms, so as to maximize paid subscribers. If this is true, possibly some of the people in the rooms appear or behave in a sexy way in the public rooms--and even sometimes have sex as you mention--and hope to get viewers hooked on them and want to pay to see more in the private rooms.

For example, there is a lot of walking around in underwear or short shorts, even with guests. Maybe this is the way they normally live, but maybe it's to attract viewers and paid subscribers.  I notice that Leora and Paul usually sleep nude in the bedroom but spend some nights--clothed--sleeping in the living room.

Also, some of the people can be seen looking at the web camera and then pulling up a blanket to have sex shielded from the camera.  I forget who these were, but they weren't the ones who are the best RLC couples and guests.  My point is that these people know about the webcams (as RLC itself states), and most of the people behave accordingly--it's not the same real life as if there were no cameras and no RLC compensation.  That's just my feeling about what we are seeing.

Guest friedel

so nett sie an zu sehen ist,aber der hund gehört nicht in die wohnung

schon wieder 10 stunden allein.Der wird irgendwann in die ecke scheißen und pissen

Den sollten sie mal abgeben

• StnCld316 locked and locked this topic