Suspicious Activity message

pudley

A fucking wireless router is an anonymous proxy tool?.... do you mean i have to disable   all of my protection in order to view this shit?  fuck that!

i'm done with this shit...fuck RLC.... there is  no way in fucking hell i am  lowering my guard for a bunch of  Russian Assholes.

12 minutes ago, TMR1 said:

A fucking wireless router is an anonymous proxy tool?.... do you mean i have to disable   all of my protection in order to view this shit?  fuck that!

i'm done with this shit...fuck RLC.... there is  no way in fucking hell i am  lowering my guard for a bunch of  Russian Assholes.

They need to get more info on Hillary Clinton's illegal activities...................................LOL  !

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, clivebb said:

i have clean all my cookies and the cache and it's working for the moment

well now it's not working again,again this shit message on the screen,i'm out i don't want waste more time with rlc,i return on vv

1 hour ago, TMR1 said:

My Linux works fine off of wireless. My Win10 requires that I clean my browser, turn off my VPN, and restart my browser, and type in the code as stated. Then, I can't leave RLC or it won't ever come back. Hopefully, somebody here with membership will report if RLC has made any announcements regarding this situation. I remember PhotoBucket was recently Ddos'ed during the last Cyber attack; this could be another instance. If they are being hit, then I feel truly sorry for their Mods.