Suspicious Activity message

pudley

On 8/11/2016 at 6:50 PM, jjs said:

Untitled.png

They track our IP, and if they do not agree to enter with IP, s from the same zone, then they think it can be a stolen key ...
That is the official response they will give you.
The unofficial answer is that they want to control you, knowing what time you connect, what cameras you visit and how assiduously you do it.
Surely if you put a monitoring program on your computer, you will begin to realize the amount of trackers that knock on your door. And not all are healthy.
I recommend that you try to enter with a proxy but that always a local fixed IP (secure IP), I know it is complicated, but I have heard of people who know that does this, the crawler will simply think that it is you that you connect from that IP, and you will not have problems to access.

3 minutes ago, DaMutt11 said:

While not related to the subject of this thread, I just noticed that this evening that free viewing is only last about 3 mins now ?  I've not looked in on RLC since this thread started so not sure when they may have cut free-time from 15 mins to 3 mins.

Usually they only cut the Free Viewing time down is when their resources are under Heavy Load. The last few days nothing much has happened at RLC to even warrant that type of use.

• 4 weeks later...