Photos Nastya

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The D

It's easy. Has anyone ever seen her shave her pussy? If not, that means she's shaving it somewhere else.

Guest noralover

Noralover!!! maybe you should pay her a visit my friend. Bet she'd be happy to see ya... rock ur world i bet...8)

I'm on my way to catch a flight to Spain as we speak!!!! I'll give everyone a wave on the bedroom cam.....Nora here I come....  :D

2nd week without sex, not even kiss goodnight  ???

Do not be nervous, wait Kiko recover from the flu there you will see them fucking like rabbits!

Dude, I'm not nervous where you getting those ideas from?

I'm just stating the fact, it's nothing to be nervous about.

Guest 862286

Noralover!!! maybe you should pay her a visit my friend. Bet she'd be happy to see ya... rock ur world i bet...8)

I'm on my way to catch a flight to Spain as we speak!!!! I'll give everyone a wave on the bedroom cam.....Nora here I come....  :D

I hope you survive the pussy beating she's gonna give ya, and don't remember to look up and smile for us...we need some new stuff to post.. 8)

It's easy. Has anyone ever seen her shave her pussy? If not, that means she's shaving it somewhere else.

I've seen her shave in the shower.  I might have even posted a video.  It might be gone now, though.  Mediafire deleted some of my videos and they were all Nora videos.

Is it common practice to shower somewhere than your own place, on a regular basis?

Depending on your job, yes. Or if you're a member of a gym or club.

This shower thing is getting old. She's a model & supposedly a dancer. Like the few I've known, she probably showers at work except for her days off.

If Nora really bathed once a week or less, not even Goatman could stand to be around her.

I just like egging it on every time someone gets all offended because someone else mentions the hygiene habits of the people on RLC. Until my computer starts pumping out smells along with video, I couldn't care less if these people bathe once a day or once a month.