Photos Nastya

Nevertheless, she does have a sweet ass.  Ok, I'll wear a clothespin, lmao  ;D

I actually have no sense of smell at all......

To me it does not matter if Nastya stinks, just Kiko should know this, but I've seen he gestures with his hands on his bad breath!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noralover

Nevertheless, she does have a sweet ass.  Ok, I'll wear a clothespin, lmao  ;D

I actually have no sense of smell at all......

You just made me LOL and spit up my drink, lol  ;D

This forum is more fun than RLC.......

But what else farts in rlc is Max, Lora ever seen run for open doors and windows, shame we only have audio in the bedroom!

Notice how there's one room in each apartment that has no cam?  I believe that's the fart room, lol 

But what else farts in rlc is Max, Lora ever seen run for open doors and windows, shame we only have audio in the bedroom!

Notice how there's one room in each apartment that has no cam?  I believe that's the fart room, lol

I guess now I know why Max sometimes goes into the hallway and sees only the feet, is to fart!

I noticed that too!  You can see Lora's feet too!  Sometimes they go in together, there's a door there.  That has to be the fart room, lol.  They probably get all hopped up on tacos and burritos and have a fart blowout, lmao  ;D

I noticed that too!  You can see Lora's feet too!  Sometimes they go in together, there's a door there.  That has to be the fart room, lol.  They probably get all hopped up on tacos and burritos and have a fart blowout, lmao  ;D

It may be the effect of vodka they take!

Yes...that room is the toilet.

In the case of Lora and Max, they go there to smoke.

Lora smokes?  Please JoJo my man, say it isn't so!  I had big plans for that girl.  Damn, now all my dreams are washed away  :'(