Photos Nastya

Was placed in the media Video sex Nastya the world saw only the video set is incomplete. here are the pictures of that complete sex Nastya on 26/12/2012 in the afternoon period.

Note: Nastya is without showering over a week, but it was good sex.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sex without showering over a week?  That's putrid, gross, ewww.  I don't see how Kiko puts up with it.  I couldn't.  I'd throw her ass in the washer with a whole box of Tide, lmao  ;D

Believe it or not but she just took a bath on the eve of the New Year!

Sex without showering over a week?  That's putrid, gross, ewww.  I don't see how Kiko puts up with it.  I couldn't.  I'd throw her ass in the washer with a whole box of Tide, lmao  ;D

blah blah people make up things on here, I wouldn't believe everyone

It's because you have not seen Nastya reach the apartment, but I see that his arrival was on 29/09/2012 local time after 14 hours.

It's all in the game kooloos, lol  ;)

Believing or not is, of course, up to you, but before you jump to your conclusions, I suggest you read some of the early posts in the threads about Nora and Kiko...also, read the early posts in the threads about Olga and Serge.

Your conclusions...and what you believe...might be different than what you have expressed here.

Believing or not is, of course, up to you, but before you jump to your conclusions, I suggest you read some of the early posts in the threads about Nora and Kiko...also, read the early posts in the threads about Olga and Serge.

Your conclusions...and what you believe...might be different than what you have expressed here.

True that dawg.  I've read some really gross ass posts about Nora, and her lack of hygiene.  I mean she's pretty and all, but a woman that doesn't keep up with herself, bathe at least every other day (daily during menses) is just plain gross.

Guest noralover

Nevertheless, she does have a sweet ass.  Ok, I'll wear a clothespin, lmao  ;D

I actually have no sense of smell at all......