Photos Nastya

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noralover

.....stalk much?....

...just following links from others who have posted in the forum....admin can delete if they think it's too much....

...not hard to find....

(Posting of former and present tenants life outside of RLC is Prohibited. The Web Page will be removed).

Nice photos Noralover, and no it is not too much in my opinion 8)

Guest RealLifeGuy

Nora in action......doing her thang!

I prefer natural “Nastyaâ€Â, at home,

to her,

make-up less pretty      ...

AGREE!!!!

Hi Mr.Bator

If you see the left of your screenshot, you see 6 digits, that is your personal code on RLC, so now they can see that you uploaded this,

tip

remove it, remove the code, en reupload it ;)

enjoy this forum

Is it an IP thing, Even if your not logged in?

You raise a good question.  Does RLC have the ability...or the inclination...to ban a person by their IP?

For example...let's say I am not an account holder, I capture a pic of a non-locked area and post it to this forum.  Can...or would...RLC ban me from even seeing the free areas?  Or will that not bother them since everyone can see it and posting does not eat into their profits?

I don't know the answer, but I would be interested in knowing if anyone has been IP blocked...for any reason.

You raise a good question.  Does RLC have the ability...or the inclination...to ban a person by their IP?

For example...let's say I am not an account holder, I capture a pic of a non-locked area and post it to this forum.  Can...or would...RLC ban me from even seeing the free areas?  Or will that not bother them since everyone can see it and posting does not eat into their profits?

I don't know the answer, but I would be interested in knowing if anyone has been IP blocked...for any reason.

Well i know all the anwsers to those questions haha.

Yes, RLC can bann IP's,

When people used the scripts people got an auto-ban, so you cant see the cams (paid or free)

i dont know why they have build in that piece of code.. maybe some day we all will know it :)

Yes, RLC can bann IP's,

When people used the scripts people got an auto-ban, so you cant see the cams (paid or free)

i dont know why they have build in that piece of code.. maybe some day we all will know it :)

Thanks, Woof.

So...RLC can and has banned people by IP, therefore denying them even seeing the unlocked cams.  But has anyone received such a ban for posting pics of the free areas?

Yes, RLC can bann IP's,

Thanks, Woof.

So...RLC can and has banned people by IP, therefore denying them even seeing the unlocked cams.  But has anyone received such a ban for posting pics of the free areas?

Interesting Jojo, the rlc banish me from your database of subscribers, but I see areas normally free, so I guess that is not the IP!