Photos Nastya

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noralover

si j ai bien compris plus personne ne poste de videos des pieces payantes (chambre et salle de bain)

not totally sure why...either the main contributors have all been banned from RLC, or their mediafire account videos have been blocked, or maybe they just don't want to ...... it's a shame really.....from my own personal point of view, I can't see the point in paying the subscription just to watch one couple.........although sometimes it would be nice to see the bedroom cams (not just for the sex, but for general day to day activities as well, and the sleeping/waking moments are always nice to see.....)

One interesting thing, I was watching Ariel blowjob this morning, and I hear a sound that I think is ship, but it's the same sound you hear in the bedroom the Nastya!

If they're in Barcelona, then they're right on the coast of the Balearic Sea, so there would certainly be ship activity there acer.  Incidentally, Barcelona is the second largest city in Spain, so there would certainly be a lot of merchant trade activity there.  You have a good ear acer.  ;)

One interesting thing, I was watching Ariel blowjob this morning, and I hear a sound that I think is ship, but it's the same sound you hear in the bedroom the Nastya!

If they're in Barcelona, then they're right on the coast of the Balearic Sea, so there would certainly be ship activity there acer.  Incidentally, Barcelona is the second largest city in Spain, so there would certainly be a lot of merchant trade activity there.  You have a good ear acer.  ;)

LOL

LOL

So it may be that Ariel also resides in Barcelona?

LOL

Yes siree, I believe Ariel and Harvey do because of the time zone, and also because they both speak Spanish/Catalan (I can understand them).  Quite frankly, I believe that Alma and Stefan are also in that same area, which makes sense, if RLC has to perform maintenance on the systems.  It's better to have them in close proximity to each other.  Now the other couples (Max and Lora, Alina and Anton, Lina and Mark, and Elena and Artur) I strongly believe are in the city of Krasnoyarsk in Russia, thus your "theory" of the Russian mafia, lol  ;D

LOL

Yes siree, I believe Ariel and Harvey do because of the time zone, and also because they both speak Spanish/Catalan (I can understand them).  Quite frankly, I believe that Alma and Stefan are also in that same area, which makes sense, if RLC has to perform maintenance on the systems.  It's better to have them in close proximity to each other.  Now the other couples (Max and Lora, Alina and Anton, Lina and Mark, and Elena and Artur) I strongly believe are in the city of Krasnoyarsk in Russia, thus your "theory" of the Russian mafia, lol  ;D

LOL