Photos Nastya

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's the case acerikrion, do you think that maybe these couples are being forced or coerced to perform somehow?  Like a sex-slave/human trafficking kind of thing?  The women do look sad sometimes, and almost never look at the cameras, as if they've been advised not to do so "or else."  Lol.  Are you serious dude?  Russian Mafia?  Good to know it's not just me and trickshot, lol, in-taking substances, lmao ;p

If that's the case acerikrion, do you think that maybe these couples are being forced or coerced to perform somehow?  Like a sex-slave/human trafficking kind of thing?  The women do look sad sometimes, and almost never look at the cameras, as if they've been advised not to do so "or else."  Lol.  Are you serious dude?  Russian Mafia?  Good to know it's not just me and trickshot, lol, in-taking substances, lmao ;p

They are making money laundering in Spain, the couples they are handled yes!

I think you know too much dude.  Maybe a little more than you should.  Watch your back.

I think you know too much dude.  Maybe a little more than you should.  Watch your back.

They are turning the ruble into U.S. dollars, so do not want liberaração in the media!

Guest noralover

They are turning the ruble into U.S. dollars, so do not want liberaração in the media!

how do you know all this......unless........you are from RLC.... ???? Or it's a wind-up.....

how do you know all this......unless........you are from RLC.... ???? Or it's a wind-up.....

will dreaming!