Dasha & Demid Videos - Split #2

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2015‎-‎01‎-‎23 at 2:35 AM, kalevipoeg said:

Same video of D&D in the bedroom.  Cropped, edited for time and slow sections removed, recorder identifier number obscured.  69MB MP4.

I have not been able to open these dirtybin files lately, whereas mega files are easy to open. Something wrong with dirtybin?

I just checked the link.  Works fine for me.  Downloaded at +/- 1.2 meg per second.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2015‎-‎01‎-‎23 at 1:07 PM, MCrestwood said:

Same video of D&D in the bedroom.  Cropped, edited for time and slow sections removed, recorder identifier number obscured.  69MB MP4.

I have not been able to open these dirtybin files lately, whereas mega files are easy to open. Something wrong with dirtybin?

I just checked the link.  Works fine for me.  Downloaded at +/- 1.2 meg per second.

I think he may be referring to the fact they don't play.

On ‎2015‎-‎02‎-‎02 at 4:55 AM, bigbear said:

I just re-downloaded the video and it plays fine.  Not sure what the problem with other players is.

On ‎2015‎-‎02‎-‎02 at 0:37 PM, MCrestwood said:

I just re-downloaded the video and it plays fine.  Not sure what the problem with other players is.

I use GOM Player for everything.  It plays just about every video file there is.