Dasha & Demid Videos - Split #2

On ‎2015‎-‎02‎-‎03 at 6:54 AM, StnCld316 said:

Same video of D&D in the bedroom.  Cropped, edited for time and slow sections removed, recorder identifier number obscured.  69MB MP4.

I have not been able to open these dirtybin files lately, whereas mega files are easy to open. Something wrong with dirtybin?

I just checked the link.  Works fine for me.  Downloaded at +/- 1.2 meg per second.

I think he may be referring to the fact they don't play.

I just re-downloaded the video and it plays fine.  Not sure what the problem with other players is.

I use GOM Player for everything.  It plays just about every video file there is.

Try VLC Player.  It's what I use.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2015‎-‎01‎-‎23 at 2:35 AM, kalevipoeg said:

Same video of D&D in the bedroom.  Cropped, edited for time and slow sections removed, recorder identifier number obscured.  69MB MP4.

I have not been able to open these dirtybin files lately, whereas mega files are easy to open. Something wrong with dirtybin?

Think the days of Dirtybin are over.  The server doesn't respond. Just comes up Error 404 Page Cannot Be Displayed.

On ‎2015‎-‎02‎-‎15 at 2:05 PM, StnCld316 said:

Think the days of Dirtybin are over.  The server doesn't respond. Just comes up Error 404 Page Cannot Be Displayed.

Suba el video usted ya que rapidgator es igual que ul. para los que se han quejado de las descargas de pago.Usted es grande.

(The Video Link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Smart Cat. Knew when to get off the table.

lmao...thats just funny! Didn't have a clue.

Sneaky like the couple making out on the couch way earlier.

Just made me laugh. The cat got on the table when they went for a smoke. Then as soon as it heard them come back in the cat made a quick dash to get off the table quickly.

(The Video Link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Smart Cat. Knew when to get off the table.

lmao...thats just funny! Didn't have a clue.

Sneaky like the couple making out on the couch way earlier.

Just made me laugh. The cat got on the table when they went for a smoke. Then as soon as it heard them come back in the cat made a quick dash to get off the table quickly.

I know right,went to the couch liked nothing was going on.