Sex Now

This was the best sex shaw, do not think she is a virgin she may be his friend's wife or GF and agreed no penetration... The shaw was the best ever in RC

yo creo que acaban de empezar relacion , volveran hoy seguro , la chica que acompañaba el otro dia yo diria que era muy joven , no se cuantos pero no mas de 18 . hoy volveran ya vereis .

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many seem to be the very same thoughts about last night than I have. I thought about this lovemaking much more of this man's point of view as the girl. The more I thought about, the more I want to call it love-making, not as sex, there was so much love and tenderness that I have never before seen the RLC. They were able to completely break away from the cameras and surrender to each other, without posing.

That man was amazing, so affectionate, attentive and smiling. He really took the girl into account, did all what she wanted, but no more. He pushed his own lust in the background. When she resisted, even a little, he withdrew and tried again in a moment whether she was ready. If they had agreed in advance that they will do it without penetration, every man knows how impossible it is to abstain in that state of mind they were. He did not try even once.

Finally, I would like say to them that I am really happy and grateful that they wanted to share those finest moments with us and I had the opportunity to be involved. Thank you very much for them!

I agree, he didn't try to get her to have sex. They went at it a second time when they woke up and everytime she started getting into it, he backed off and the mood went away. It looked to me like he could have had the opportunity to have sex in the morning, but he either intentionally of unintentionally (i.e. has no game) was not assertive about it.

Guest bobbyjoe

what the guest that was? the couple guest we have see for this new year with the blond?

or new guest couple we have never see before?j'm not member actually,thanks

what the guest that was? the couple guest we have see for this new year with the blond?

or new guest couple we have never see before?j'm not member actually,thanks

It was not the same couple. It was orange haired girl, the same who took photos in the past with another girl there and has been there a few times with Dasha, but the guy I have not seen before.

So let me get this straight some say it was very dissapointing and the others best show ever even though

it wasn't even sex. And no pics or videos? We know there will never be any foreplay involved as long as

D&D are the tennants. Not even sure if you can call it much of sex when it comes to Demid rapid fire.