Just do the their time compared to your time and you will get with in a few hundred miles of where the apartment is....it's no secret any one can figure that out... they should not put the time on the broadcast in the first place. But RLC are dumb asses...I even know the city and the street of the apartment building but I'll never tell anyone...well .....send me $25,000 USD I might consider it. CK

I forgot,,,,,,,, bamboosa I let the  proper officials  know of your inquiry into the location of the apartment...You never know who is posting messages on this board do you ..do you know who I am? We got your..IP address and if you know anything about how the world wide web works you know with your IP address we know the intersection of the two streets where you live. CK

38 minutes ago, KrispyKritter said:

I forgot,,,,,,,, bamboosa I let the  proper officials  know of your inquiry into the location of the apartment...You never know who is posting messages on this board do you ..do you know who I am? We got your..IP address and if you know anything about how the world wide web works you know with your IP address we know the intersection of the two streets where you live. CK

People here are not into providing personal details whether it be about the Apartments and their Locations or providing information of a Posters Origin or Whereabouts. 

It's against the Rules of the Forum to divulge such information.

• Upvote 1