School girl sexy!!!

Guest IzGood2cU

As for cupcake up there, I think you owe an apology to both IzGood2cU, and the rest of the board. Tagging someone a Pedo is really out of line. Pedo's are the lowest form of scum on the planet and deserve a slow, torturous and painful death.

Maya is a grown woman in an outfit that is used for your imagination, not to think you are having sex with a little schoolgirl. Haven't you ever role played with your partner? If not, I suggest you try it sometime.

In my experience, if you see a stripper with a schoolgirl outfit on, she is the one with a fistful of cash. Does that mean that all of the guys and girls that tip her are Pedo's? I think not.

just found both of these sites today... how do I post pics'? Ive taken some caps.... I want to see more of her

well said TBG.... i started thinking i was married to  a pedo ,lmao  not!  i dress up all the time for him ..but its actually because" i " like to dress up and tease him with what i wear.and i am in my  well ....old enough  lmao..ummm by the way ,i do have a female police outfit ,and a maid outfit :-*

well said TBG.... i started thinking i was married to  a pedo ,lmao  not!  i dress up all the time for him ..but its actually because" i " like to dress up and tease him with what i wear.and i am in my  well ....old enough  lmao..ummm by the way ,i do have a female police outfit ,and a maid outfit :-*

OMG! Vestiphiles!  :P

Hey, I can put on my male stripper outfit, crank up the tunes and dance for my wife. She parks in the big chair and enjoys the show. Does that make her cheating thinking she is gonna get tagged by a Chippendale dancer? Hardly. No more than Maya's outfit making Stepan look like a pedophile. I thought it was hot.

Even hotter is the fact that she does this for her man.

pix!  :P

• 2 weeks later...