Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Newton, wonderful! After Leora has taken Paul in front of our eyes, I have watched her blowjobs with half speed and 300 % zoom - this time she really took every drop of sperm in her mouth, nothing fell out. Yury or anybody who speaks Russian, could you listen to what she is saying before and during the blowjob and after she has swallowed, that would be interesting to learn (she speaks quietly though and there is plenty of noise in the room).

1 hour ago, kalevipoeg said:

Thanks Newton, wonderful! After Leora has taken Paul in front of our eyes, I have watched her blowjobs with half speed and 300 % zoom - this time she really took every drop of sperm in her mouth, nothing fell out. Yury or anybody who speaks Russian, could you listen to what she is saying before and during the blowjob and after she has swallowed, that would be interesting to learn (she speaks quietly though and there is plenty of noise in the room).

Leora looks like she is about to make a show

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎25 at 4:58 AM, Chip2020 said:

Leora & Paul have sex on the couch in the GR.  2016-07-25 (720HD)

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Thank you Chip2020, and thank you Leora!!! :heart:

• Upvote 8

On 7/7/2016 at 3:16 PM, Chip2020 said:

Here's a repost of the Leora & Paul video I posted yesterday that got DMCA'd. DL it quickly before it disappears again! 

bandicam2016-07-0704-17-36-666.jpg

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

would you mind posting this one more time?

• Upvote 3

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 6:43 PM, StnCld316 said:

I believe it can handle 200MB.   It did in the Old Forum  so I imagine the limitations are still the same. If it doesn't handle it  I don't think Admin would have any problem increasing it.

Just so ya know StnCld, I tried to post a 180MB file to the Attachment Center and it would not allow me to do so. The error message said the file can be no larger than 97.66MB. If Admin can increase this limit I would gladly post more videos to the Attachment Center. :sad:

26 minutes ago, snoxytium said:

cant understand why she fuck that biggest moron on this Planet ....an btw he has a small Dick! She need´s a bigger one to make her happier

Not by any stretch of the imagination could Paul's dick be classified as small........not big, but certainly not small.

• Upvote 2