Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

On 3/26/2016 at 11:58 PM, spielo said:

Cassy, you are right. They might be boring 20 hours a day, but their sex is much more entertaining than the boring 24 hours of the faking teasing girls only apartments. This girl is a pure win for the RLC gallery....

Maybe just for me?

I was kind a tired yesterday when .I was trying to reply to your post, But today is already become irrelevant. So there is no question about What I personally prefer to see in this apt. Of course if you already visit apt today.

I would say they are all doing the same thing .With the difference some are more believable the other less. Since Irma and Ana left apt I've never fully liked apt again.

And if somehow Nelly and Bogdan will leave apt i'll probably have the same problem to accept new couple or replacement for them.

Efim and her GF well you maybe right about them. But than again if we ask 10- ten other users you may just realize that you wrong..For me they are just bad replacement. And I'm quite happy that they are gone now .

• Upvote 1

Our Dearest Nelly,

We wanted to welcome you home from your vacation

We hope you had a great time. and come home well rested.

We missed you everyday while you were gone my love, the smile, the laughter, that incredible sensual voice.

Efim and Darnita filled the apartment in your absence, they tried their best to fill in for you and Bogdan.

We have given Efim's GF the name Darnita, this come from the Indians of the US tribe Suix,  it's means "drawn with a lance" you will understand when see the pictures.

NOBODY CAN REPLACE YOU OUR DEAREST NELLY, you have a legacy that can not be compared

I enjoyed listening to Darnita play the violin, she is very accomplished, maybe someday soon you can play for us together.

It picked up our spirits, just to see you smile, the way you prance so gracefully across the floor, and to listen to you laugh again.

You are one amazing woman, and we are so very thankful that you have shared part of you with all of us.

WELCOME HOME NELLY

88.gif77.gif16.gif

• Upvote 4