Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest wolf1111
On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎13 at 6:23 PM, Hope85 said:

z_1216.gif

On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎13 at 2:19 PM, Yury said:

April 13. In the kitchen.

(The Video Content is no longer accessible and has been Removed)

On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎13 at 2:24 PM, mcbensen007 said:

Nelly and Bogdan new 13.04.2016

(The Video Content is no longer accessible and has been Removed)

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you !!

• 2 weeks later...

This Thread is for the General Chat for this Apartment

This is for General Chat. If you have any Pictures or Videos Please place them in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

• Upvote 1

Seem like he came inside of her, she flipped out and ran to the bathroom to shower and he ran to a flower shop to get her flowers and now she is all happy again ha ha.  Please bring the popcorns :)

This couple is by far the best one on RLC. ... There are extermly nice people, with nice friends and a very nice relationship. ... Also there sex is outstanding (and open). It is always fun to watch them, because they have a very positiv spirit and never get a bit boring. 

Normaly, I am very good in complaining (and that is most of the time an easy task), but here, I can only write nice thinks about them and i am very glade about it. :)

• Upvote 7

Guest wolf1111
On 5/1/2016 at 3:29 PM, kris66 said:

Seem like he came inside of her, she flipped out and ran to the bathroom to shower and he ran to a flower shop to get her flowers and now she is all happy again ha ha.  Please bring the popcorns :)

I thought that he always use to come inside her?...

On 3/5/2016 at 1:04 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

He ALWAYS cums inside her and always has. Whatever she did was not as a result of him cumming inside her.

Apparently you did not see what happened and I did ;) And she totally flipped out screaming at him and crying too when he came inside of her and instantly ran to the bathroom and pointed the showerhead toward her pussy and cleaned it out. So much for your "insight" that she like him to come inside of her ;)