Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

j'ai du mal à comprendre les membres qui sont choqués par la masturbation avec le dildo de ilona la nuit dernière,

j'ai l'impression que quand une fille passe un cap et en montre trop à la camera et bien çà tue les envie de voyeurisme de certains ici,

tant que ilona dort nu et se balade nu et bien çà va à pas mal de gens mais là au mon dieu elle a  joué avec un dildo et là les mecs sont choqués,

le voyeurisme des fois me fait vraiment bien rire

20 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Thursday - will Irma go out tonight as other Thursdays?

Thursday nights in Barcelona - that was a favourite night for Dayana and Adele wasn't it and some of their epic all nighters. I'm sure Irma is not in their mould and would hope her nights out are with "safe" friends.

I love the way she has cultivated her fuzz box since she's been back and long may it remain as well as the lovely lady herself. :angel:

Just now, happyman88 said:

Thursday nights in Barcelona - that was a favourite night for Dayana and Adele wasn't it and some of their epic all nighters. I'm sure Irma is not in their mould and would hope her nights out are with "safe" friends.

I love the way she has cultivated her fuzz box since she's been back and long may it remain as well as the lovely lady herself. :angel:

I love the shaved look -- but a "little" fuzz is ok i guess -- as long as its not covering the kitty lol.

This dose not apply to ever one. To all the dumbasses on here My name is Blue and Bonnie is my wife. If you don't no what the word (Stroke and Paralyzed ) mean go the the internet and look it up. I had two stroke and i paralyzed on the right side and partially paralyzed on the left side so a can not use a mouse or keyboard so my wife come on and do the typing for me. Of course my wife sound like a man she typing what i telling her to type and some time she also has thing to say and Mikeusa don't can't even get my wife age right. She is 68 years old and i am 54 years old. SO WOULD YOU PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO THE OTHER STUPID ASS PEOPLE ON HERE AND LET THEM NO WHO BLUE & BONNIE REALLY IS AND WHAT GOING ON WITH THEM 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Ilona marks her area. Settles almost on top of Irma so Polya not to come too close

Ive been thinking --- could there be a jealousy developing over Irma? -- I think maybe so . I assure Polya she wont win any fight over Irma lol -- no chance!!

19 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:
22 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Ive been thinking --- could there be a jealousy developing over Irma? -- I think maybe so 

Not Irma, but Ilona.
She must have all the attention around her
Such was the case the last time too. She worn Irma and Anna all the time. As now between Irma and Polya ..
So you she took Polya into the bathroom to talk to her ?.