Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Totaly agree canito,when the three girls get along nicely and interact all the vibe in the house gets a lot better..i Mean they could be some hours in their bedrooms..but then all the girls or join in livingroom or are togheter in an bedroom..very diferente for the better than irma..Rita and Vika..SEE RLC this is the type of girls this apartment needs..this apartment its diferent from the others..its more an mix of fantasies,realitie and entertainment..so for it to have sucess its needs fun,entertain to see,social.

Ilona sure has provided the fun lately. Course Irma always does.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Noldus said:

Ilona drinks least. Have just seen her drink ones and then she became very drunk (January 10th).

As little as Ilona is i guess it wouldnt take much. -- So far have never seen Irma drink.

Just now, VoyeurJay said:

Those girls really enjoy watching themselves dance half naked in the mirror!

she's drinking, saw her lighter tipsy sometimes, some more than others :-)

Call me crazy but..think there is an real chance to see Irma and iona having an masturbation scene in iona bedroom..not a great chance..but an valide one..some sayed for long that no real sex between residents will ever happen..but think nora or something had sex in the house..even if was with an outside dude..but this apartment seems very interisting again.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Just saw Ilona point at her pussy and Irma just grinned.

she knows Irma wants some of that hahahaha

7 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Ilona sure has provided the fun lately. Course Irma always does.

The apartment its looking very very interesting to fallow Dreamer,great thing Indeed.