Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

Irma still seems upset- frowning and there conversation just now didn't sound to friendly- just my observation

Irma is definately upset with someone -- jus not sure who. -- I think it's Ilona tho. -- Im wrong alot tho as we all are.

Polya smiled and waved Irma something in the ear in the kitchen when they Ilona and the guest entered. Look at her now, she seems hopeful and smiling to Irma, or is it just me who dreams? ;-)

Just now, Noldus said:

Polya smiled and waved Irma something in the ear in the kitchen when they Ilona and the guest entered. Look at her now, she seems hopeful and smiling to Irma, or is it just me who dreams? ;-)

Probably just a dream, but I get your point! LOL

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Irma is gonna be friendly with all of them. -- But something has had her upset since this morning early. I really think Irma would like it to be jus the three of them together having fun without someone else. -- Just an observation.