Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

I have noticed that as well. That is also how Irma and Anna started. There was a slow boil, Ilona left and the rest is history.

As I said earlier, think back to last night and Irma caressing Polya's thighs before she went to bed - simmer -simmer on a hot summer's night in Barcelona :biggrin: :dodgy:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Noldus- Irma & Polya have been eye-balling each other for past 3-4 days- today in the kitchen, they were checking each other out- that's what I saw

Sent you a message Beaver.  -E-mail

15 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Lassen Sie hoffen, dass dies nicht Irma Ersatz ist. Irma kam am 10. Juni auch ich die ganze Foto Blick durch die wir haben. Ich dieses Mädchen gesehen und es scheinen, wie sie neben Kamila stand. Ich glaube, sie ist ein Modell. Wenn ich ein Foto von ihr finden werde ich jemanden finden, um mir es helfen, posten, aber es wird nur in einer Uhr nicht auf der Seite sein

the new girl is a friend of Kamila. was in the Moscow flat. is on model photos with Kamila

1 minute ago, gipfler said:

the new girl is a friend of Kamila. was in the Moscow flat. is on model photos with Kamila

I thought i had seen her somewhere -- didnt know where tho.