Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Did I say she was bad? I'll say it again. She was rather boring this time around!!!!! And I didn't spend much time watching her because of it.

I give up...facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif  

Wasn't talking about you Des. Rita jus didnt have as much idle time as the others did. Got no problem with you at all Des -- you'r fine.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Your opinion..my opinion apita other.,for me What counts its rlc..and she was super boring and didnt like to see her in rlc.Both opinions are correct.Just you are an person and i am other..and others the same thing..and everybody have their hown tastes.

It is not his opinion you moron,it's a fact, Rita and Vika was very good friends, she would often lay around in Vika's bed and they seemed to go to the beach everyday together. I think there's a big chance Rita is not aware of sites like this and have no idea what she's competing with, maybe she was being extremely brave that time she masturbated under the cover, ever think of that? Took Leora over a year to masturbate first time under panties because they didn't know what was ok to do. I can't believe they got rid of her personally, there's people whos internationally famous simply for looking half as good as her.

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Kitek said she was from Azerbaijan, but she has blue passport as the others from Ukraine

Thanks Noldus,she seems Indeed from an country like that.Dont look ukraine at all..neither russian.

4 minutes ago, Jay Adams said:

It is not his opinion you moron,it's a fact, Rita and Vika was very good friends, she would often lay around in Vika's bed and they seemed to go to the beach everyday together. I think there's a big chance Rita is not aware of sites like this and have no idea what she's competing with, maybe she was being extremely brave that time she masturbated under the cover, ever think of that? Took Leora over a year to masturbate first time under panties because they didn't know what was ok to do. I can't believe they got rid of her personally, there's people whos internationally famous simply for looking half as good as her.

Thanks for proving my point..i dont cair if Rita and Vika were very good friends(lol..watch this apartment a lot and didnt see them being very good friends..)i dont care if Rita was brave or not(lol again) because i didnt like Rita in rlc..didnt like her hidding from cams..or she going to blank spots of cams to do things..or that she as always on bed on computer with door closed..i find her boring as hell..dont think she its an good.bad,or anything person..because i dont know her..all my likes and dislakes its from rlc and What i see.For me her personality and way of being its not good for barça apartment.

Rita was real life and if all the girls in the apt was like her then i think no one would watch this apt. If you have noticed when the girl are not nude or doing some thing sexual then the chat box get quiet.. So it show that not ever one won't to see real life they do won';t to see some nudity and sex and other normal behavior so i think RLC is a mix bag of real life and fantasy and i think RLC is trying to give all of us what we won't and still keep the RLC concept. It also amazing how these young girl can being the devil out of some people by saying thing about them and by the way they talk to other on here

• Upvote 4