Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Like i said earlier -- I regret opening my mouth about certain things about girls in here -- i was a fool. Only thing i dont regret is taking up for bad things anyone says about ANY ANY girl in here -- not jus Rita, but anyone.  --- Personal things i know, or anyone knows -- should be kept in private. Sorry for all the crap i caused. ---- Jus havent been on here hardly at all, because i dont like people to hate me even if they dont even know me. -----  That's a big fault of mine lol. Im not a bad guy believe it or not.

4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Like i said earlier -- I regret opening my mouth about certain things about girls in here -- i was a fool. Only thing i dont regret is taking up for bad things anyone says about ANY ANY girl in here -- not jus Rita, but anyone.  --- Personal things i know, or anyone knows -- should be keep in private. Sorry for all the crap i caused. ---- Jus havent been on here hardly at all, because i dont like people to hate me even if they dont even know me. -----  That's a big fault of mine lol. Im not a bad guy believe it or not.

The forum knows you're not a bad guy Dreamer.  Stop posting multiple apologies, you've already apologized so leave it at that.

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lol..gess you didnt boder reading the text..i was saying that What Bonnie sayed wasnt true..that Rita as the one that took showers back to cams..and that What she said..that Rita were naked more than polya wasnt true also...we all seen everything on rlc cams..so everybody knows if i,and more..are saying the truty or not...

Rita was naked more.. If you watched her all the time like me you would know that one of the first things Rita did a couple days after arriving was shave her pussy completely to blend in with her buddy Vika i guess, she did not like it and was ashamed to show it, but once her strip had grown back a couple days before leaving she was not afraid to show anymore

• Upvote 1

Probably my last comment for awhile my subscription runs out today so i'm taking a break 

Dreamer if i can give you one piece of advise is say whatever you want but don't get caught up in the drama of it all

Remember it's just a game really and the girls are just inside the game 

We can't contact them or tell them to act out anyway so just enjoy the show

• Upvote 2

Just now, cacjc said:

Probably my last comment for awhile my subscription runs out today so i'm taking a break 

Dreamer if i can give you one piece of advise is say whatever you want but don't get caught up in the drama of it all

Have a nice break cacjc!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

Im learning the hard way Cacjc

• Upvote 1