Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

11 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Did you get a good look at Polya. She had on her baggy underwear on and her grandma dress and it was way to big for her like her underwear. LOL It also look like Polya BF or some one is telling her what she can do  in the apt. We have all day and all week to watch her very close and i mean very close. Ilona need to come home the apt is not the same. We all are going to miss Irma & Ilona when they are gone. I have a feeling The apt will get very boring when they are gone

How much longer does Irma have at the apartment?

Well can't say for sure but she past her 30 day mark. Now it could be 15 more day like Elisa or 30 or 60 more days. She stayed in the small room so it kind to lead me to thinking she not going to be here much longer but i think Ilona will be here 90 day or longer. I found out you can get a 6 month visa or longer

2 hours ago, Bonnie said:

Well can't say for sure but she past her 30 day mark. Now it could be 15 more day like Elisa or 30 or 60 more days. She stayed in the small room so it kind to lead me to thinking she not going to be here much longer but i think Ilona will be here 90 day or longer. I found out you can get a 6 month visa or longer

Thanks Bonnie --wasn't sure.

Guest beaver67
Just now, Noldus said:

Polya seems like she is busy. May mean that she will be out again ... ??

she is doing the same thing now she did the other day- wait & see

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What is it with these people and hookah's?   I don't get the fascination, can someone explain it to me please.

I have no idea Harley- must be an "in" thing to do ????????