Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I have News on Adele. She just landed in Barcelona yesterday. Could she be there to replace one of the girls. Remember Rita was in Barcelona a few week before coming to the apt and have you notice that Polay is staying top less now that Ilona is back.

18 minutes ago, havingablast said:

Hey guys, I am thinking that the lag you are experiencing is a local ( USA ) thing as I have 6 cams open and all flying along lag free here on the other side of the world.

That is always a possibility.   I know I've been having a lot of problems with my provider for the past couple of months and I've been steadily chewing on that ass!   Fixing to make another phone call in a couple of minutes to do just that.

16 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I sent them an e-mail and told em they needed to fix the damn things.

That's good Dreamer.   Never hesitate to send them an email, you pay good money for their site and unless it's something local as havingablast said,  they should be jumping through hoops to get it resolved.

3 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Also Adele said on her instagram that she would love to live in Barcelona so could she work out a deal with RLC like K & K done and get her on apt my be with Danaya

LOL, that would be fun, Adele running whatever she runs from the Barcelona apt. ;)

11 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Also Adele said on her instagram that she would love to live in Barcelona so could she work out a deal with RLC like K & K done and get her on apt my be with Danaya

Nothing against Adele, but if I was a paying member I would rather have someone that spent more nights at home than out on the prowl.

• Upvote 1