Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

40 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I see there's still a little controversy talk going on about whether last nights show was fake,part fake -- or if it was real. --I didnt see the show so i don't know. What i read after reading back thru the pages -- it sure looks like it seems very possible. All i can say is: If it isn't 100% real -- then it is SCRIPTED,fake. What surpriises me is how things happen in this apartment. If anyone wants to join this site for sex "real sex"--- they should have joined a different site. There is almost no sex in some apartments and alot in others. N&B there is always sex, M&S it's alot, N&K alot. Outside of those -- there's not that much sex that happens on a regular basis. Personally i love the Barcelona apartment because it's so funny, a constant comedy mixed with a VERY small bit of sex, whether it's scripted or not. I think it's very possible some of it is. I dont think we will EVER see any of the girls having total sex with each other. We can rule that out i think.---It's so much jus like a soap opera.  Some things happen random, but some i think happen because they are suppose to happen; if you know what i mean. I also like it because the girls are so different in the Barcelona apartment. I also like it, and have liked it for very personal reasons. All i can say is if it's not 100% real it's a joke. None of it should EVER be scripted or PLANNED. If it is we are all jus watching a soap opera  "an everyday soap opera. " Those that say it's OK for it to be that way --- there's no excuse for ANY apartment to have ANYTHING scripted or planned. -- I wish i had seen last nights comedy,whatever. But what ive read it certainly sounds possible alot if not all was planned -- lol i like that word better. It jus pisses me off that some would say that it's OK if -- SOME IS PLANNED. That is a damn joke!!!!!!!! It should totally real.

Agree with some things you said,others i dont..at one moment or another ALL apartments have more fake and combined things,moments..being to atract viewers or to please rlc bosses..some apartments are more real life but never,always real..because they are in rlc..there are lots of cams fallowing them and thousands users whatching..if someone says any apartment its 100% real life and all the moments..then its just an lie.Barca apartament its an special case in rlc..its an apartment diferente from the others..and one of the most watched..lots of teatre..less real life a lot of the times..but thats What makes this apartment unique..if you take of the fantasy and all the play of this house What you get?An apartment just like the other 10,12..i like to see girls like llona and Irma..the know What are there to do..and they do their best to entertain viewers..so i apreciate all the enforte this girls do to make us happy etc.For others things..there is more than ten apartments for it.I like some variety and diferent things..so i watch this apartment then i watch s&c and have the same fun doing it.Of course i wouldnt like two or three "barça" type houses..because in the end rlc should mantain minimal real life,VV its just horrible..and Right now barça isnt close to vv thank god.

I respect and appreciate evryones opinion -- i really do. I jus don't agree it's ok if SOME of it is scripted. The name of the site is REALLIFE CAMS. All of it should be real. -- As i said i didnt get to see it because of internet problems. I jus read pages of unhappy viewers comments.  I know that not all are never gonna be completely happy, but last night it seemed that most weren't happy. If people want entertainment then this is a great place -- or i wouldn't be here.  But guys jus dont expect much sex, and the girls having sex with each other -- because i doubt it will ever happen with these 3 girls -- except what we have already seen.   Jus have fun, enjoy and never expect too from them. I stilll love em all tho.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Damn Irma chickened out --- that's unbelievable!!!! ---- I would have thought Ilona and not Irma!! -- I still hate I missed it --- Damn Comcast Internet!!!!!

Join the crowd Dreamer.  My internet speed has been 2mbps or less now for three days.  I can't even watch the free cams!  All we can do is hope someone posts a video of what happened.   Probably won't happen but we can hope.

My internet connection is so bad that it takes CC forever to go from page to page and the picture threads are extremely slow to load.   I'm so pissed at my internet provider right now lol.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Join the crowd Dreamer.  My internet speed has been 2mbps or less now for three days.  I can't even watch the free cams!  All we can do is hope someone posts a video of what happened.   Probably won't happen but we can hope.

My internet connection is so bad that it takes CC forever to go from page to page and the picture threads are extremely slow to load.   I'm so pissed at my internet provider right now lol.

Yep me too Harley. Yesterday i changed browers and it help for some reason.