Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I will be on here only off and on after Friday. -- Im going to Greece on a vacation trip my grandma is sending us on. -- Im going first to Mykonos Island, and then Santorini Island i think is what my sis said. --- After that who knows where lol. -- Never know what the heck they have planned for me. --- With my family anything is possible.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

I will be on here only off and on after Friday. -- Im going to Greece on a vacation trip my grandma is sending us on. -- Im going first to Mykonos Island, and then Santorini Island i think is what my sis said. --- After that who knows where lol. -- Never know what the heck they have planned for me. --- With my family anything is possible.

have a great trip- I am 1/2 greek- my mother, but I never knew her name, so can't have you find relatives hahahahaha

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

have fun my friend and be safe.

Guest beaver67
36 minutes ago, canito said:

im glad and happy to see three girls actually getting along very well without no drama and bullshit thank you girls for being who you are and giving me the pleasure of watching three nice girls.

I could not agree with you more canito- a real joy to watch

9 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Jeg vil være her bare av og på etter fredag. - Jeg kommer til Hellas på en ferietur min bestemor sender oss videre. - Jeg kommer først til Mykonos Island, og deretter Santorini Island tror jeg er det min søster sa. --- Etter det som vet hvor lol. - Vet aldri hva pokker de har planlagt for meg. --- Med min familie alt er mulig.

If you are on Santorini you must go to Oia great view of the sunset.
Mykonos is the party island :-)

Have a good holiday!

14 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

have a great trip- I am 1/2 greek- my mother, but I never knew her name, so can't have you find relatives hahahahaha

No relatives there -- jus a family place we have visited once for me -- but many for others in our small family.--- Supposedly a part b-day present to me. I kind of wanted Paris if i had my pick -- but wont complain at all -- since i been to Paris a couple of times -- but it's alson for the rest of them -- so i can handle it. --- I will probably watch things on RLC and CC every now and then from there tho.

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

No relatives there -- jus a family place we have visited once for me -- but many for others in our small family.--- Supposedly a part b-day present to me. I kind of wanted Paris if i had my pick -- but wont complain at all -- since i been to Paris a couple of times -- but it's alson for the rest of them -- so i can handle it.

sounds like a really nice trip- just enjoy it