Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, canito said:

yesturday when she broke the pan cover and started sweeping she couldnt even sweep right polya had to finish sweeping for her.did her parents ever show her how to use a remote or a broom i guess they only showed her how to use her pink toy lmao :biggrin::biggrin:

Irma is a lot like Elisa --- except the alcohol lol. --- Very much alike.

1 minute ago, canito said:

if she does masturbate i will be catching it.

Me too since I may be away for awhile lol. -- Hope I got good internet service there. --- Of course I will be partying a lot I hope.

Just now, canito said:

in what way dreamer?

Both are kind of innocent and not dumb -- but not as much common sense when it comes to doing stuff like sweeping and simple stuff. --- Hasn't been taught I guess Canito. -- Not really her fault I guess  --- plus her mind may have been elsewhere.

Guest beaver67
54 minutes ago, canito said:

yesturday when she broke the pan cover and started sweeping she couldnt even sweep right polya had to finish sweeping for her.did her parents ever show her how to use a remote or a broom i guess they only showed her how to use her pink toy lmao :biggrin::biggrin:

and a phone, laptop,  Ipad, and tablet- great education hahahahaha

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Me too since I may be away for awhile lol. -- Hope I got good internet service there. --- Of course I will be partying a lot I hope.

there use to be a member from Greece on here- don't know if he is still here, and he said he had great service, no problems

7 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Both are kind of innocent and not dumb -- but not as much common sense when it comes to doing stuff like sweeping and simple stuff. --- Hasn't been taught I guess Canito. -- Not really her fault I guess  --- plus her mind may have been elsewhere.

irma knows how to clean the last time her and anna cleaned the house irma used to get up early and clean the apt.while ilona was on her computer.dont get me wrong ilona cleans but not like irma and anna did.again im not complaining just stating.i like all the girls.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, canito said:

irma knows how to clean the last time her and anna cleaned the house irma used to get up early and clean the apt.while ilona was on her computer.dont get me wrong ilona cleans but not like irma and anna did.

plus I have seen Polya cleaning to, Elisa & Adele did to, Danaya once

Since the terrible things happened in Turkey -- Irma hasn't seemed as happy. She has had her times when she was real happy and cheerful -- but not like before that happened. -- No clue why she was affected so bad -- but from what I know -- it hurt her bad. Maybe friends or family.