Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Since the terrible things happened in Turkey -- Irma hasn't seemed as happy. She has had her times when she was real happy and cheerful -- but not like before that happened. -- No clue why she was affected so bad -- but from what I know -- it hurt her bad. Maybe friends or family.

unless she say's something we will never know

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, beaver67 said:

unless she say's something we will never know

Yea I agree Beaver but since then -- there has been a difference. --- I will never forget that day it happened and she found out.

Guest beaver67

just an FYI- you might want to keep an eye on Adrianna, and I am not talking about "wally-one-eye" either HAHAHAHAHAHA:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67

Yea I agree Beaver but since then -- there has been a difference. --- I will never forget that day it happened and she found out.

beat her up pretty good

Guest beaver67

Irma has a huge heart for other people -- and when bad things happen to them.

she has always been that way, and if you didn't know this- she is very close to her mother, and I mean very close, and when they talk there is a little conversation, and a lot of laughs

I don't know how many people saw this. --- A lot of mornings Elisa use to go to her window, and look out and pray. She made the sign of the cross and she cried sometimes. --- Not gonna talk about spiritual things, but that impressed me. -- A side im not sure others may have seen.

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, purplewrap said:

fingers crossed for morning toy play then :biggrin:

hope they don't cramp

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

I don't know how many people saw this. --- A lot of mornings Elisa use to go to her window, and look out and pray. She made the sign of the cross and she cried sometimes. --- Not gonna talk about spiritual things, but that impressed me. -- A side im not sure others may have seen.

I saw it

Guest beaver67

did all of you see what happen in France today/tonight ???? WTF is going on- read the article- that's all I am going to say