Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

30 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Yes i no Nora won't hide from the camera but she my be there to talk to the girls in private and with Irma a/c it has not work since the apt open and they had over 2 years to fix it. Now here one thing to think about. Adele just came back to Barcelona so could Irma be moving in Ilona room and yes we can come up with some stories but there fun to read. It help to past the time away 

Adele has already been in Barcelona for a week, I doubt very seriously you will see her and Ilona in the apartment together again, they have a past, and don't much care for each other.::)

• Upvote 2

I hope Adele don't ever show up and i hope what we see out of Irma is just a phase she going through and she going to be with us another 30 day. Has any one been watching kamila. She been packing some thing up not for vacation but like moving. Could this be a very slow move and she going to still be there a few month. Yesterday and most of the day she been totally nude and give us some nice pussy shots. She never ever done any thing like this so is this a sign she leaving or is see trying to show RLC a different side of her so she can stay.

• Upvote 1

Ok what i am seeing now is Polya came home while the apt was UM. It look like she had to be there and after what ever was going on while it was UM before it came back on line Polya left again to go to the store. If you look on the counter you can see food was being preparing while it was UM so this have to be Polay food. Remember Irma just ate and Ilona was eating when it went UM. Now Polya is back in the kitchen so it was her food there on the counter. So what i thinking is some one came in to talk to all the girls. My be Rlc is trying to put it foot down on showing nudity in front of the free camera. That just my theory because people are still posting from the free cam. 

2 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

sounded like ilona telling polya to call a maintenance in the excuse is to be the dish washer . and when it goes under we can fuck words i herd exactly.

reactions crazy mad losing it going crazybruce willis injured 12 monkeys restless mental hospital DEEP BREATHS EAGLE DEEP BREATH OK