Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

I notice that Ilona and Irma was not hanging out with each other are they sick or did they run out of ideas ? lol :biggrin:

From what I read, someone said that there appeared to be a change in the way they acted towards each other after the maintenance period the apartment went under....AGAIN!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

From what I read, someone said that there appeared to be a change in the way they acted towards each other after the maintenance period the apartment went under....AGAIN!

thank you Harley fatboy  mmmmmmmmmm  that is odd they always  hang out  but I will see happens tomorrow

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
47 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Harley- that is what I observed, that things changed between them when they came out of UM- I am not going to speculate, other than to say something happen, and maybe it is nothing more than needing personal time away from each other- no one really knows- that is the way it is right now

6 hours ago, beaver67 said:

yes there is, but maybe since Irma has turned down Ilona's advances 3 or 4 times, Ilona said "enough is enough", Irma's door closed now, and Ilona's is open- both girls are naked

I haven't been able to watch much, but I did notice that there is a lot more nudity in the apartment. I figured that was just for ratings.

Are you sure that Ilona's "advances" were sincere? I'd be surprised if Irma turned down an advance if she thought it was real. Ilona has a history of pretending to want more contact, but I have seen her constantly run when Irma would try to take her up on it and get serious about it.

Do you think it could be possible that Irma is actually saying something to the effect of "Yea, yea. Every time I try to get serious about playing, you change your mind and run"? Sort of like saying, come back when you're serious? (like Irma actually is the one saying "enough is enough" regarding phony advances)

I could give an educated guess or opinion if I had been watching their interactions as frequently as I used to be able to. But, since I haven't, I don't know whether Ilona has actually changed her previous attitude or not. I'll be very pleasantly surprised if Ilona actually does want to "play around" for real. She has been very afraid of real intimacy in the past. Irma was the only one that she had even begun to relax enough with that she didn't immediately put up a personal "wall" of protection regarding sex.

I'll try to find more time to watch them and let you know what i think. If you have been watching them a lot this time as tenants and had also seen them together the last time they were tenants of the Barcelona apt, let me know if you think I'm way off base or if there is a chance you may have misread some of their interactions. Thanks. :-)