Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

Or maybe too much meds!

Could be Dave, but damn selfish of them not to share.. makes you wonder just what was in those cookies they made. all natural ingredients I'm sure :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

52 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Nothing like a 7 hour card game marathon, yes that is great chemistry, just like like my grandparents would do. play cards all day and night yip eee :biggrin: ROFLMAO that is because they are bored shitless and have nothing else to do, they have run out of ideas for the stupid  childish games they play to make you silly little boys happy, so now they just sit on the couch topless and you kiddo's are happy as a peach with them. LMAO

poking-with-stick-smiley-emoticon.gif Care to explain in detail just what it is you would like to see? Kami is on the couch with her laptop and phone if that would suit you better.:biggrin:

2 hours ago, Bonnie said:

Well we still got 3 more hour till they might do some thing but it don';t look promising and i think there no hope in Irma giving Polya a massage or Polya doing any thing but a little tit squeezing on Irma and if you blink then you would have miss that. o lord card game again i told you in for a very long wait. After playing card game they have to spend time back on there phone so there going to get sleepy and then go to bed like they been doing. Irma and Ilona give us around 3 days with there toy and that was it and Ilona got off with the shower head one time so we got a little bit out of Irma & Ilona now it look like there going to jerk the rug out from underneath us and leave us with BLUE BALL. LOL Who no they still my surprise us yet

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

Sorry guys i don't get Blue ball but i turn do into a BITCH. LOL

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

See i can't even write.

It's funny how you cannot keep your gender straight. You are thinking with your dick again.