Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
21 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Irma gone to get water she the took the shopping cart with her

is that Irma with her head on Polya's ass in Ilona's bedroom ??????

17 hours ago, purplewrap said:

Irma used a vaginal douche first, then inserted those tablets/balls/pellets again :cry:  Clearly her vaginal infection has not cleared yet.  So I would be very surprised indeed if she'd let any other girl touch her kitty.  Hell, would you touch an infected kitty?

Sad for us as I would also love to see those two hot girls getting on!

Perhaps...if we are really lucky...as a parting gift we'll get to watch the girls masturbate together - with toys! :biggrin: :heart:

They take away their kittens to the treatment after the hard work for our good. :biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Yury said:

They carry their kittens to the treatment after the hard work for our good. :biggrin:

and they are in perfect position for a daisy chain hahahahahahaha

17 hours ago, beaver67 said:

purple- you and others will think this is totally digusting, but yes, I have eaten a girl with an infection, and it did not bother me as I had way to much alcohol in my system ( almost comatose), but I do remember doing it- happened in Thailand, and she was a wife of one of the guys I worked with- what can I say

Are you sure that it was a girl?  :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
12 minutes ago, Yury said:

12 minutes ago, Yury said:

positive Yury- her pussy was so big I could wear it as a hat :biggrin::biggrin:

Il y a 16 heures, Thestarider a dit :

Beaver the time line fits for Adele, she has been in Barcelona for about a week. and said in a post she would only be there for three weeks. That she wished she could stay longer, because she loves Barcelona and wants to live there.

yeah, personnaly, i agree with thes : adele is in barcelone now, she is a blond girl... well that could be her... bur RLC could be prepared a new surprise.....