Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

My friends, neither Ilona or Irma has packed a single thing yet. Now it is almost party time. I do not think they're leaving tomorrow. (At least not at 10:00 to catch the plane to Kiev)

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I will be delighted iogres if it is a birthday party and not a farewell party for any of them. There's a lot of booze though since Irma doesn't drink, Ilona just a little so that only leaves it for Poly and Lola. Let's see what Lola can get up to with a drink in her :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I will be delighted iogres if it is a birthday party and not a farewell party for any of them. There's a lot of booze though since Irma doesn't drink, Ilona just a little so that only leaves it for Poly and Lola. Let's see what Lola can get up to with a drink in her :biggrin:

Irma does drink, just not very often. She was drinking two days ago, and has been very drunk in the apt before

Guest beaver67

Irma eating in her room with the door closed- not sure I have ever seen that before- does anyone else remember it happening before ??????

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Irma eating in her room with the door closed- not sure I have ever seen that before- does anyone else remember it happening before ??????

Ilona is with her now, they look quite happy 

Well it look like Irma is the only one dress right for the party. Polya is going to be a buzz kill and if Ilona was not on the rag then we would have one hell of a party but it look like it going to be the same as last night and i wonder if Ilona and Irma will go out again in the middle of the night. If Ilona get back on her Ipad then they my leave in the middle of the night again so don't get your hope up on this party just because they have 6 bottle of champagne. it don't mean they are going to drink all them. They had 2 bottle last night and only drank 1 bottle

26 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

You can check the links to see Irma and Ilona drunk

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ilona is with her now, they look quite happy 

thanks sulzer