Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Well Polya is now on the RAG and Lola is making good use of the laundry room. Back in the old days in the girls apt when the girls went out all night it least we had Nora to look forward to be there.But now all we going to have is a empty apt. Now that Ilona is gone look how the girls act especially Polya. Very brief nudity. We are going to miss Nora and Ilona. This apt is going down hill and i don't think there not going to much hope for it after Irma and Ilona are gone for good 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Well Polya is now on the RAG and Lola is making good use of the laundry room. Back in the old days in the girls apt when the girls went out all night it least we had Nora to look forward to be there.But now all we going to have is a empty apt. Now that Ilona is gone look how the girls act especially Polya. Very brief nudity. We are going to miss Nora and Ilona. This apt is going down hill and i don't think there not going to much hope for it after Irma and Ilona are gone for good 

He we go with the doom and gloom again.  Every time there is lull these type of posts crop up.  Yet every time we have had good things and people in a few days.  Jeez it's just one apartment - there are 16 now.  Look at something else for a while then come back.   This apartment in my opinion has been great in general.  I do not make this my life - it's only like watching TV.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, albacore said:

He we go with the doom and gloom again.  Every time there is lull these type of posts crop up.  Yet every time we have had good things and people in a few days.  Jeez it's just one apartment - there are 16 now.  Look at something else for a while then come back.   This apartment in my opinion has been great in general.  I do not make this my life - it's only like watching TV.

Sorry My husband in a care center and  Soon be 69 years old so there nothing else to do and we don't like the couples apt only the girl apt so yes we are just sharing our misery and remembering the good time in that apt

3 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Sorry My husband in a care center and  Soon be 69 years old so there nothing else to do and we don't like the couples apt only the girl apt so yes we are just sharing our misery and remembering the good time in that apt

I'm with you Bonnie, there is only 4 apartments on RLC as far as I'm concerned.  I didn't care for the couples apartments either!

50 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I like how your fucking ass was talking so much shit about Rita while I was gone,,,,you got to realize that not everyone comes on this fucking website for the same shit,,,so stop acting and talking like everyone is desperate to see ass and pussy like you and the rest of the assholes like Ze81 come here for,,(BY THE WAY I WANT SOMEONE TO QUOTE ME SO Ze81 SEES MY POST LMAOO!!),,,,,some of you need Jesus in your lives,,,I read a post of yours that said you waited 12-15 hours to see if Rita would show some nudity,,,,WTF,,,,,what the hell does that say about you as a human being that you would sit around your computer for that many freaking hours just to see some pussy and Titties.

I said it before and I'll say it again,,,I hope to God that I never become this desperate for ass when I get to retirement age,,,,this is just horrible the way most of you act,,,I know that the average age around here is close to 60 - 100yrs so It's kinda hard for me to know how most of you feel,,,but damn it 300+ pages of desperation over pussy damn,,I need to wash my fucking eyeballs out with the endless crap I had to sift through.

I don't even bother reading Harley's bullshit either,,because he hasn't said anything new or useful since 2013,,it's always the same repetitive crap about "NOT JOINING RLC" Like we are supposed to give a flying fuck what he wants to do with his Money/Subscription,,,I wish he would tell the truth already that he can't get in even if he wanted to do so,,,,I give him credit though,,he is one hell of a consistent idiot,,,,,And oh yes,,Good evening CC,,happy-wink-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I like how your fucking ass was talking so much shit about Rita while I was gone,,,,you got to realize that not everyone comes on this fucking website for the same shit,,,so stop acting and talking like everyone is desperate to see ass and pussy like you and the rest of the assholes like Ze81 come here for,,(BY THE WAY I WANT SOMEONE TO QUOTE ME SO Ze81 SEES MY POST LMAOO!!),,,,,some of you need Jesus in your lives,,,I read a post of yours that said you waited 12-15 hours to see if Rita would show some nudity,,,,WTF,,,,,what the hell does that say about you as a human being that you would sit around your computer for that many freaking hours just to see some pussy and Titties.

I said it before and I'll say it again,,,I hope to God that I never become this desperate for ass when I get to retirement age,,,,this is just horrible the way most of you act,,,I know that the average age around here is close to 60 - 100yrs so It's kinda hard for me to know how most of you feel,,,but damn it 300+ pages of desperation over pussy damn,,I need to wash my fucking eyeballs out with the endless crap I had to sift through.

I don't even bother reading Harley's bullshit either,,because he hasn't said anything new or useful since 2013,,it's always the same repetitive crap about "NOT JOINING RLC" Like we are supposed to give a flying fuck what he wants to do with his Money/Subscription,,,I wish he would tell the truth already that he can't get in even if he wanted to do so,,,,I give him credit though,,he is one hell of a consistent idiot,,,,,And oh yes,,Good evening CC,,happy-wink-smiley-emoticon.gif

good evening mike69 how was your day ?

• Upvote 2

Just now, mikeusa said:

good evening mike69 how was your day ?

I'm doing Good,,still trying to rest up after my vacation,,,damn I'm so tired lol,,I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July My friend dancing-kitten-smiley-emoticon.gif