Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I won't be surprise if Ilona and Irma go out on a Date tonight. From what i could see of there phone they been looking at men. This is what Adele and Danaya done and it look like the same kind of web site. There a web site that you can go to and chat and meet guys in Barcelona. I went and look some of this site up and there a lot of them in Barcelona so you can go check them out for you self and pay close attention to there phone screen and you can see what we are seeing. Now we just have to wait and see what play out tonight with Ilona and Irma

Guest beaver67
10 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I won't be surprise if Ilona and Irma go out on a Date tonight. From what i could see of there phone they been looking at men. This is what Adele and Danaya done and it look like the same kind of web site. There a web site that you can go to and chat and meet guys in Barcelona. I went and look some of this site up and there a lot of them in Barcelona so you can go check them out for you self and pay close attention to there phone screen and you can see what we are seeing. Now we just have to wait and see what play out tonight with Ilona and Irma

yes we will- Polya usually goes out tues, thurs & sat for sure, wed is an iffy, and not sure what the other 3 will be doing- wed a down day, and like to stay home- time will tell

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Ilona is going with her

probably shopping or something- very casually dressed, maybe a short trip ??????

surprised Irma put on another pad, since she was naked downstairs for a long while

Guest beaver67
Just now, Lyree said:

She wiped herself while in the kitchen. Still leaking a little, pad is to keep that from messing the panties.

thanks Lyree- missed that::)::)