Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, purplewrap said:

all the girls contributed tonight I think :biggrin:

For me, Ilona's :heart: masturbation was the best, followed by Irma's workout :biggrin:  Then the massages :shy:

nice evening for all of us- let's see what tomorrow brings- we know Polya will probably go out as she usually does, and don't know about the other 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Ilona will play with her pink friend now

From what I have read up until this post, it seems like Ilona couldn't let Polya & Lola have their (probably only night) one night in the sun together of any kind of contact with each other without drawing attention to herself.   She probably could have waited until they were through before pulling attention away from Polya & Lola!

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I bet it was beaver, wish I could have seen it!

it was very enjoyable Harley, and know there will be vids pop up sometime for you to see

Guest beaver67
17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

From what I have read up until this post, it seems like Ilona couldn't let Polya & Lola have their (probably only night) one night in the sun together of any kind of contact with each other without drawing attention to herself.   She probably could have waited until they were through before pulling attention away from Polya & Lola!

Harley- you know Ilona as well as the rest of us, and it always like that with her, she wants the attention, and won't be out done hahahahahahaha

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

Harley- you know Ilona as well as the rest of us, and it always like that with her, she wants the attention, and won't be out done hahahahahahaha

You are correct beaver, it's just a shame she couldn't let them have one night in the spotlight without drawing some attention away from the girls,  and then from what i read she did most of her toy use under the covers.   Oh well, it is what it is and I didn't get to see it anyway so I guess it really doesn't matter lol.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are correct beaver, it's just a shame she couldn't let them have one night in the spotlight without drawing some attention away from the girls,  and then from what i read she did most of her toy use under the covers.   Oh well, it is what it is and I didn't get to see it anyway so I guess it really doesn't matter lol.

I had full view of the toy most of the time :biggrin: so others must have had it too.

I think polya and lola also had finished their massages.

everyone were in the spotlight tonight

:heart:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

I had full view of the toy most of the time :biggrin: so others must have had it too.

OK thanks PW, I guess I just read it different.  Thanks for clearing that up.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OK thanks PW, I guess I just read it different.  Thanks for clearing that up.

Sure thing Harley.

With Ilona - you just had to keep swapping between her cams for the best views :biggrin:

Irma was working out in her bedroom today - to all her fans enjoyment :biggrin:

Polya and Lola doing some gentle massagings :biggrin:

So all the girls had their time in the spotlight.

(Oh...Irma also helped nipping Ilona's pubes - to many peoples enjoyment)

Guest beaver67
11 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

except Irma who put earplugs in hahahahaha

2 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Sure thing Harley.

With Ilona - you just had to keep swapping between her cams for the best views :biggrin:

Irma was working out in her bedroom today - to all her fans enjoyment :biggrin:

Polya and Lola doing some gentle massagings :biggrin:

So all the girls had their time in the spotlight.

(Oh...Irma also helped nipping Ilona's pubes - to many peoples enjoyment)

Sounds like a pretty good day for you all then.   I'm glad it was a good one!   I'm a whooped dog from being in the country today so I'm not long for this world tonight!  I will yak at you later.  Have a good night!

• Upvote 1